1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Auto Unlock issue

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by ARMYtango, Sep 3, 2013.

1. ARMYtango

ARMYtango Rockstar

Hey all,

I am hoping you can help me.

My wife and I like to have all the doors unlock when the TB is placed in park.
    I have gone through the DIC and set it to do so numerous times, but it doesn't seem to stay like that. It just keeps going back to unlocking only the driver's door when placed in park.

Is there something I may be doing wrong? Or is this a common issue?

Thanks in advance!

2. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

ARMYtango,

Mudmotor Slayer,

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that you are having an auto unlock issue. I might not be able to give any technical advice but if you feel that you might need to go into the dealership, I am happy to assist. I would be happy to locate the nearest dealership in your area and set up the appointment. Please private message if I can be of any assistance.

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care

3. ARMYtango

ARMYtango Rockstar

No thanks....

I would rather do it myself than go to the "stealership"...hence the reason why I asked the question here on the forum. lol

4. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

No problem. I think that is great that you enjoy resolving your vehicle issue yourself. I was simply throwing the idea out there.

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care