GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

AutoAnything Contest! Win a set of shocks for your truck on GMTC.

Discussion in 'AutoAnything' started by ChevyFan, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

I heard a rumor that AutoAnything was going to do a contest on GMTC to give away some sweet shocks, winners choice. :)

(hold your horses everyone, we're got to get the rules down and all that, but just goes to show you how involved AutoAnything wants to be involved in GMTC)

image006.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member

Sounds awesome, maybe full coil overs for the nnbs? I have used them for many parts here and ther they usually have the best price
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member

Agreed, this would be awesome. I generally check autoanything for a part I want first due to the pricing and shipping. It's great to see them getting more involved with GMTC. Looking forward to hearing more about this.
  4. ChevyFan

We're going to work out the details of this, but they are on board 100%. Clark's been out of town so hopefully he'll get on this week and we'll get the details for the contest in the next couple of weeks. :great:
  5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator

Awesome! I was going to buy new shocks for my Yukon xl in the next week or two. I guess I will hold off, It would be awesome to win.
  6. janikphoto

janikphoto New Member

Those are some pretty shocks! I think I'll have to check out their selection and see how much a good set will cost me... just in case I don't win the free set!
  7. dbb06

dbb06 New Member

Wow, that's great to hear we have another sponsor stepping up with a nice giveaway! This board is growing and doing quite well i'd say! Looking forward to seeing more on this and other things to come!
  8. AMac

AMac New Member

What an exciting Spring this is becoming; I'm anxious to hear details and how I can participate. I have been a loyal customer of AutoAnything for a few years now.
  9. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

Seems like there are all kinds of goodies comin from here this Spring! Some of us are gonna be VERY happy in a few months!:party:
  10. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

I just bought new shocks for the Envoy! Skyjacker has my business..!! lol Good luck to all the GMTC peeps who enter... :)
  11. Ape

Ape New Member

Nice! After swapping my motor, I'll be needing a new set of shocks for the Burb. So I guess I'll see if I can win a set here. If not I'll have to look into what autoanything has to offer.
  12. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

I could use some Better and New shocks.. And that would fit the Bill.....:great:
  13. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

What a great way to 1) get product reviews on specific products and 2) win some vendor loyalty from GM owners. I already do business with AutoAnything and this kind of activity is making me like them even more than I already did -- whether I win or not. It's good for the best kind of advertising -- word of mouth.
  14. AutoAnything

AutoAnything New Member

Thanks everyone! We are going to giveaway a set of shocks and I am working with Steve on the details now!!!!
    We really appreciate the support from all of you :)
  15. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member

Enkei, I just assumed you would have a friend at Bilstein (or fox or king or anyone else) that gave you free shocks to review every year. Is it possible there's something you DON'T have the inside track on?

Somehow, I'm betting you come back and say you do, but wouldn't mind winning some free ones. :party:

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

I agree. I already look at autoanything for whatever I'm shopping for, but the fact they're not just a sponsoring vendor, but actively supporting the site and it's members with things like this makes me like them that much more. Even if I find something elsewhere for only a couple dollars less, I'd rather go with Autoanything due to things like this. Keep it up Clark. Looking forward to the contest.
  16. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

This would be cool. I need to revamp the suspension on the Burb at some point. Getting a little too squeaky for my taste.
  17. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

18. ChevyFan

We're working on the details on how we can make this fun and get the maximum amount of people involved on the site. :)
  19. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member

cool, free stuff always makes me happy.....lol
  20. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member

I'm new to the club, but really enjoying everything I,m seeing and learning. It's pretty cool to see sponors having contest and giving away free stuff. Everyone loves free stuff and even giving discount codes. I've mostly been just reading since i've join but am strarting to come out of my shell. Would like to participate in some contest and become more involved. I'm really glad i've found this club, really digging it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.