1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

AutoAnything Contest! Win a set of shocks for your truck on GMTC.

Discussion in 'AutoAnything' started by ChevyFan, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I heard a rumor that AutoAnything was going to do a contest on GMTC to give away some sweet shocks, winners choice. :)

(hold your horses everyone, we're got to get the rules down and all that, but just goes to show you how involved AutoAnything wants to be involved in GMTC)

image006.jpg

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sounds awesome, maybe full coil overs for the nnbs? I have used them for many parts here and ther they usually have the best price

3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Agreed, this would be awesome. I generally check autoanything for a part I want first due to the pricing and shipping. It's great to see them getting more involved with GMTC. Looking forward to hearing more about this.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We're going to work out the details of this, but they are on board 100%. Clark's been out of town so hopefully he'll get on this week and we'll get the details for the contest in the next couple of weeks. :great:

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Awesome! I was going to buy new shocks for my Yukon xl in the next week or two. I guess I will hold off, It would be awesome to win.

6. janikphoto

janikphoto Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Those are some pretty shocks! I think I'll have to check out their selection and see how much a good set will cost me... just in case I don't win the free set!

7. dbb06

dbb06 Member

Wow, that's great to hear we have another sponsor stepping up with a nice giveaway! This board is growing and doing quite well i'd say! Looking forward to seeing more on this and other things to come!

8. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

What an exciting Spring this is becoming; I'm anxious to hear details and how I can participate. I have been a loyal customer of AutoAnything for a few years now.

9. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Seems like there are all kinds of goodies comin from here this Spring! Some of us are gonna be VERY happy in a few months!:party:

10. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I just bought new shocks for the Envoy! Skyjacker has my business..!! lol Good luck to all the GMTC peeps who enter... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.