1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

AutoAnything Contest! Win a set of shocks for your truck on GMTC.

Discussion in 'AutoAnything' started by ChevyFan, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ape

Ape Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Nice! After swapping my motor, I'll be needing a new set of shocks for the Burb. So I guess I'll see if I can win a set here. If not I'll have to look into what autoanything has to offer.
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I could use some Better and New shocks.. And that would fit the Bill.....:great:
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What a great way to 1) get product reviews on specific products and 2) win some vendor loyalty from GM owners. I already do business with AutoAnything and this kind of activity is making me like them even more than I already did -- whether I win or not. It's good for the best kind of advertising -- word of mouth.
  4. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Thanks everyone! We are going to giveaway a set of shocks and I am working with Steve on the details now!!!!
    We really appreciate the support from all of you :)
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Enkei, I just assumed you would have a friend at Bilstein (or fox or king or anyone else) that gave you free shocks to review every year. Is it possible there's something you DON'T have the inside track on?

Somehow, I'm betting you come back and say you do, but wouldn't mind winning some free ones. :party:

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

I agree. I already look at autoanything for whatever I'm shopping for, but the fact they're not just a sponsoring vendor, but actively supporting the site and it's members with things like this makes me like them that much more. Even if I find something elsewhere for only a couple dollars less, I'd rather go with Autoanything due to things like this. Keep it up Clark. Looking forward to the contest.
  6. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

This would be cool. I need to revamp the suspension on the Burb at some point. Getting a little too squeaky for my taste.
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We're working on the details on how we can make this fun and get the maximum amount of people involved on the site. :)
  9. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

cool, free stuff always makes me happy.....lol
  10. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm new to the club, but really enjoying everything I,m seeing and learning. It's pretty cool to see sponors having contest and giving away free stuff. Everyone loves free stuff and even giving discount codes. I've mostly been just reading since i've join but am strarting to come out of my shell. Would like to participate in some contest and become more involved. I'm really glad i've found this club, really digging it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.