AutoAnything Review

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by TMRuiz, Jan 7, 2010.

1. TMRuiz

TMRuiz Rockstar 100 Posts

Kudos to Autoanything, me being the Einstein that I am accidently ordered a programmer for a classic 07 when I have the NDS 07. As soon as I noticed this I called customer service and they hooked me up. I had to pay to ship the old tuner but as soon as they verified that I had a valid tracking number they sent me the right one next day air. Those guys over there have top notch customer service in my book. You can bet the next time I want anything else bolt on they will be getting my business. Oh and I almost forgot to mention I found my K&N CAI cheaper there than anywhere. I spent less than 620.00 for the programmer and CAI. Very very pleased.
    :great:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

X2 On Auto Anything.....I've bought a few items from them.There Customer Service is Top Notch,there Shipping is Excellent and Pricing is also Very good!!!

3. MAsZ71

MAsZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

Been VERY satisfied w/ their service and prices. Definately on the top of my list!:great:

4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Those guys over there are great, i have ordered some stuff and they have been very helpful:great:

5. devilsalmostfree

devilsalmostfree Rockstar 100 Posts

X2, i always check there 1st for items!

6. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Never heard of them but now ill be looking them up....

7. BigBlueLB756

BigBlueLB756 Rockstar 100 Posts

In addition to free shipping, they've got a 10% discount going on now!

8. GunRock0811

GunRock0811 Rockstar

10% discount? I'm going now!

9. Asphalt Animal

Asphalt Animal Rockstar 100 Posts

I have to add to this, they also keep their word on their pricing guarantee too. The last programmer I bought from them I later found at Summit Racing on sale and they didn't haggle over it a bit; had me send them a link to the page on their site to verify it, then emailed me to say they refunded the difference back to my account.
    I hardly consider looking elsewhere unless AutoAnything either don't have it, or we have a wholesale account with the other source.

10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

The only thing I have ever heard bad about them is that they don't ship to APO address over seas.....