1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

AutoAnything Review

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by TMRuiz, Jan 7, 2010.

1. TMRuiz

TMRuiz Rockstar 100 Posts

Kudos to Autoanything, me being the Einstein that I am accidently ordered a programmer for a classic 07 when I have the NDS 07. As soon as I noticed this I called customer service and they hooked me up. I had to pay to ship the old tuner but as soon as they verified that I had a valid tracking number they sent me the right one next day air. Those guys over there have top notch customer service in my book. You can bet the next time I want anything else bolt on they will be getting my business. Oh and I almost forgot to mention I found my K&N CAI cheaper there than anywhere. I spent less than 620.00 for the programmer and CAI. Very very pleased.
    :great:
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

X2 On Auto Anything.....I've bought a few items from them.There Customer Service is Top Notch,there Shipping is Excellent and Pricing is also Very good!!!
  3. MAsZ71

MAsZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

Been VERY satisfied w/ their service and prices. Definately on the top of my list!:great:
  4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Those guys over there are great, i have ordered some stuff and they have been very helpful:great:
  5. devilsalmostfree

devilsalmostfree Rockstar 100 Posts

X2, i always check there 1st for items!
  6. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Never heard of them but now ill be looking them up....
  7. BigBlueLB756

BigBlueLB756 Rockstar 100 Posts

In addition to free shipping, they've got a 10% discount going on now!
  8. GunRock0811

GunRock0811 Rockstar

10% discount? I'm going now!
  9. Asphalt Animal

Asphalt Animal Rockstar 100 Posts

I have to add to this, they also keep their word on their pricing guarantee too. The last programmer I bought from them I later found at Summit Racing on sale and they didn't haggle over it a bit; had me send them a link to the page on their site to verify it, then emailed me to say they refunded the difference back to my account.
    I hardly consider looking elsewhere unless AutoAnything either don't have it, or we have a wholesale account with the other source.
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

The only thing I have ever heard bad about them is that they don't ship to APO address over seas.....