1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

AutoAnything Rocks! Great deal!

Discussion in 'AutoAnything' started by Pikey, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I just completed my order for my new bilstein shocks with autoanything. I found the rear shocks cheaper at another site, plus that site was offering $10 off of a $200 Bilstein purchase. I also had received an email from autoanything with a 10% off coupon code. When I tried to enter the code it said that it would not work for Bilstein shocks. I did a live chat with Richard M. of autoanything. He honored the 10% off!! So, I ended up getting my shocks for $30 less than the other site! Thanks @AutoAnything , you guys now have another return customer. :great: I will also be recommending to customers that they order from you guys.
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:great: Always good to hear about good customer service on this site...
  3. JimmyA

JimmyA Member

So far, they are my preferred online dealer. Glad that you had a good experience!
  4. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

I use Autoanything, they rock, great service, speedy delivery, accurate and excellent when you need to call them and ask questions prior to an order. Thank you AutoAnything.