Autopsy Shows Cocaine Contributed to Billy Mays' Death

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Aug 7, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, didn't see that coming. Won't change my perception of the guy much, I liked his personality and his "just folks" attitude when dealing with others. No one's perfect, but that's a shame overall.

TAMPA, Fla. — DEVELOPING: An autopsy report says cocaine contributed to the death of TV pitchman Billy Mays.

The 50-year bearded TV personality died of a heart attack in his sleep. His wife found him unresponsive June 28 at their condo in Tampa, Fla.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,538220,00.html

2. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

guy is still an icon in the pitchman world

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, people get addicted to stuff all the time, I didn't know that cocaine hurt your heart so bad though, it's pretty horrible stuff.

4. Slim-pickins

Slim-pickins Member

No Way!!

So you are telling me a guy that is screaming and brimming with nervous energy about frickin laundry soap was hopped up on something...huh I didn't make the connection

Hey Billy Mays here with Colombian Snow!!! But just wait there is more if you buy this kilo for $999 we will throw in 4 Oxycotin free of charge! That's right 1 kilo and 4 Oxy-Clean errr Oxycotin for $999, for a limited time only! Call NOW!!:gasp:

5. bvogts25

bvogts25 Rockstar 100 Posts

thats crazy. its kinda sad tho. he was always fun to watch and the show pitchmen really gave the sense of what a good guy he was.