1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Autopsy Shows Cocaine Contributed to Billy Mays' Death

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Aug 7, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, didn't see that coming. Won't change my perception of the guy much, I liked his personality and his "just folks" attitude when dealing with others. No one's perfect, but that's a shame overall.

TAMPA, Fla. — DEVELOPING: An autopsy report says cocaine contributed to the death of TV pitchman Billy Mays.

The 50-year bearded TV personality died of a heart attack in his sleep. His wife found him unresponsive June 28 at their condo in Tampa, Fla.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,538220,00.html
  2. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

guy is still an icon in the pitchman world
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, people get addicted to stuff all the time, I didn't know that cocaine hurt your heart so bad though, it's pretty horrible stuff.
  4. Slim-pickins

Slim-pickins Member

No Way!!

So you are telling me a guy that is screaming and brimming with nervous energy about frickin laundry soap was hopped up on something...huh I didn't make the connection

Hey Billy Mays here with Colombian Snow!!! But just wait there is more if you buy this kilo for $999 we will throw in 4 Oxycotin free of charge! That's right 1 kilo and 4 Oxy-Clean errr Oxycotin for $999, for a limited time only! Call NOW!!:gasp:
  5. bvogts25

bvogts25 Rockstar 100 Posts

thats crazy. its kinda sad tho. he was always fun to watch and the show pitchmen really gave the sense of what a good guy he was.