Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Auxiliary port

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by CarpenterGuy, Jun 9, 2010.

1. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Ok I just got an iPod. It's a little late, I know, but I was looking into finding an auxiliary port for it because I saw that the radio has a CD/Aux button. Is there one that i'm not seeing? Or is there a way to put one in without putting in a new radio? Thanks!

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

From what I've read, there is a wireing harness that plugs into the back of the radio to connect to. I think it was from "Crutchfield". I need one myself!

3. CarpenterGuy

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

They say it won't work on my Colly!

5. 99ChevyZ71

99ChevyZ71 Rockstar

it will take the space of a cd changer is what im reading so ur cd player in the radio should be the same

6. CarpenterGuy

Have yall heard of anything that would plug into where the XM radio come in? A port that takes the place of that?

7. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

All I have heard is guys who have looked for such a thing and couldnt find one. Good luck though.