1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Avalanche exhaust system

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by jagsweb, Oct 9, 2012.

1. jagsweb

jagsweb New Member

2. ARMYtango

ARMYtango Member

I don't, but you have peaked my interest!

Is that dual exhaust?

According to the site, it is basically a bolt and play set up, and if it is dual exhaust, I think I am going to get it for myself as well!
  3. jagsweb

jagsweb New Member

I just talked to them on the phone. It is dual exhaust and they said it is a pretty easy install. No cutting or welding required. Think I'm gonna order this.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

What's it made of? What's the Warranty?
  5. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts

Kind of curious if this will fit my 03 Escalade. I would order one too if I knew if the exhausts were the same. Of course GM's part numbers dont cross but that doesnt mean it wouldnt fit. Hmmm..... have to look at a avalanche next to my truck to see. GOOD FIND!!
  6. ARMYtango

ARMYtango Member

jagsweb,
    Did they specify if the tips went straight out the back, or angled down behind the rear tires?
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  7. jagsweb

jagsweb New Member

ARMYtango, no they didnt. I spoke to joe, very helpful 602-266-1964 x505
  8. ARMYtango

ARMYtango Member

Just called and purchased it!

He told me there were only 2 left, but since I bought one, now there is only 1.. (if this wasn't a sales pitch).

SO BUY IT NOW!!!
  9. BlackSmoke*

BlackSmoke* New Member

So how does it sound or have you installed it yet?
  10. ARMYtango

ARMYtango Member

I am planning on installing it this Sunday afternoon. Haven't had enough time since the box arrived...lol
    I plan on doing a before and after video to see what the sound difference is...and will post it on here as soon as I can.

Keep an eye out here on Monday or Tuesday!