1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

AVOID 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Jungle, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Jungle

Jungle Member

I just saw this in another forum...... i will paste it up......some info:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  2. Jungle

Jungle Member

this just posted in another jeep forum

3. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

WOW how stupid can people get? I hate it when people say "oh yeah, i can do that" and have no clue what they're doing. That's why I prefer to do stuff myself, so i KNOW it's been done right. If i dont know how something goes or what not, i do alot of research and ask a bunch of questions.

4. Jungle

Jungle Member

5. Jungle

Jungle Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GOES ON AND ON.........OVER A DOZEN

[​IMG]

MANY COOPER--PRO COMP TIRES NOW MADE IN CHINA

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  6. Cody115

Cody115 Rockstar

I live in Marion, Arkansas - right over the bridge from the 4 wheel performance center. I'm not sure how they're online service is but I know face to face they are good. I recently bought a programmer from them (they programmed it for free) and they have helped me with anything else I needed. I don't have anything besides good things to say about 4 wheel performance.

7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I just want to thank you guys for posting this thread, It has been very helpful to me. That story about the jeep is very scary, I agree that some people should just not touch that kind of stuff! Thanks again...........AMY

8. ppettit2005

ppettit2005 Rockstar

I actually can't complain about my experiences with fourwheel parts so far. they installed an AGR steering box in my 1995 tahoe a few years ago, and I haven't had any problems with it... yet...

9. 98Hotrod98

98Hotrod98 Rockstar 100 Posts

I've never been able to do business with 4wp before. Every time i call their stores here in Houston, I get put on hold for eternity. I believe the one time I got through i asked about a Banks Power Muffler, and was told non fit my truck ( not true ).

So i've just decided to deal with people that want my business.

10. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Most of them are independent dealers. There hit and miss, but mostly miss. If you goggle 4wheelparts and scroll down you can read all the complaints and fraud charges.