Awesome @$$ Brother

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by TMRuiz, Jul 13, 2011.

1. TMRuiz

TMRuiz Rockstar 100 Posts

I can't say how friggin awesome my brother is. He called me the other day to ask if I was still instreted in building an old muscle car. I said that I was and wanted to build a Monte Carlo. He replies are you sure because I just got a 78 and a 79 Camero, he plans on building the 78 and asked if I wanted to build the 79. I said sounds like a great idea, then he replies good then I am giving you the 79 all it need is a floor pan on the passanger side and I am gonna change that for you then the car is yours for free. Like I said he is friggin awesome. He did body work for 20 plus years and he's telling me the body is solid with the exception of the floor board that he's changing and he is gonna leave the engine up to me. The car runs and drive fine but the tired old 305 smokes, so it's coming out and hello 350. Will post pictures of the progress.

2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Thats awesome:party:. good for you. definately keep us posted on the project, and of course pictures

3. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

X2 on the pictures and progress. If he is looking to adopt another brother I am available. LOL

4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

X3 on the pictures.

5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

You're right bud. He is awesome. Glad he's also a gear head. X2 on keeping us posted on the build(s)

6. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I guess there is lesson to be learnt here...it pays off when you're not mean to your brother during childhood :party: