1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Awesome Bumper Stickers!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by K15 Blazer Guy, Jun 20, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. K15 Blazer Guy

K15 Blazer Guy New Member 100 Posts

thoughts?.......
    pictures?.......
    cuss words?.....

ill get the ball rolling with a cool chevy one I found.
    a mechanized unit's cross

untitled.png
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Keep honking, I'm reloading.

My kid can kick your honor student's a**.

My dog is smarter than your honor student.
  3. csltrains96

csltrains96 New Member 100 Posts

Here is one that I saw in Manassas, VA. I'm not so sure that I would want my school represented like this.

cow pi hi.jpg
  4. cain73

cain73 New Member

Saw a great one on a nice Chevy the other day said "You can go fast, I can go anywhere"
  5. grampy

grampy New Member 100 Posts

I hate bumper stickers ! Even worse are the decals with Calvin peeing on something. But finally found one I liked. " Fight organized crime, re-elect no one "
  6. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

LOL, that's a good one! And I am like you, I don't put a lot of stickers on my truck. The more stickers on the back of a car, the more annoying it is. But there are some good ones out there.

Others I have seen:

Don't steal. The government hates competition!

Keep working hard! Millions on welfare depend on you!
  7. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

"If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier"
  8. barefoot greg

barefoot greg New Member 100 Posts

I have 3 on my rear bumper. they read as follows: "Don't Blame Me, I Voted for McCain & Palin" "Terrorist Hunting Permit" which i'm sure you've seen before.. and "Take Your Chrome Home!" which I got from a 4Wheeler magazine. but if you guys wanna start talkin helmet stickers, how about "if you can read this, the bitch fell off!" or "Hell was full so I came back" ok ok one more "let go of my ears I know what i'm doing" haha
  9. grampy

grampy New Member 100 Posts

Mr. McClintoc, I really like the "don't steal " one !!! If I find one I'll put it on one of my "fleet". Love it !!!
  10. McClintoc

They shouldn't be too hard to find. I have seen them on several cars.