Awesome Bumper Stickers!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by K15 Blazer Guy, Jun 20, 2013.

1. unsub

unsub Member 1 Year

Love this one

BumperStickers.jpg

2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Nice, there is a guy in a neighboring town with that Obama one, always gives me a laugh.

the other day I saw one that said,"I didn't vote for this Obamanation"

3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. unsub

unsub Member 1 Year

Yes that is a horrible image, it was done to promote the business which I think was a dumb idea. I think any bumper sticker on a auto is stupid. It not only makes a nice auto look trashy but in many cases it gives others too much info about yourself. Examples are pro-gun stickers(and I love guns), religious crap, maybe something about a child, political stance ect. Stickers just invite more eyes which in turn allows more odds that someone will react to it in a negative way. Is it really worth a bullet to the head, or a middle-finger or the most common a nice key scratch just so one can tell the world the way they feel? I "ghost" or "sleep" all my autos so I don't even have the auto makers symbol or my autos model emblems on mine, let alone a tacky sticker. Even high quality vinyl ruins a auto, and the point of not expressing yourself to fellow humans as you drive down the road is the main issue to avoid.

5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

The electrician at my job, got a good sense of humor...
    IMAG0920.jpg

6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I saw one of those stick families the other day that were zombies. Pretty funny. Seeing more of those eyelashes and mustaches on the front of cars these days. Weird.

7. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Saw one this morning on the way to work:

HELP ME OBAMA!
    They want me to work and stuff!

ROFL

8. stackrat

stackrat New Member

It warms my heart to see a few liberty-minded/libertarian bumper stickers here. :heart:

Here's one I saw today...

1932479_10153899273890515_2082104692_n.jpg

9. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

saw this one on the IT guys car at work. noplacelike127.0.0.1.jpg

10. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014