1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Awesome Deals!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Jun 6, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Just thought I'd throw this topic out there. What awesome deals have you gotten for your truck (or otherwise) off of craigs list, classifieds, and so on?

Ill start.

Last year I bought a set of A/T tires and GM rims for $400, a set of towing mirrors for $200 this spring, and I just got home from buying new feet for my current truck, BFG All terrain T/A KO tires with roughly 500 miles on them for $650.

Wanted to share my good fortune and see what other people have gotten/purchased/found/stolen? :glasses:

Alex
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have not / do not / will not use craigslist or ebay. I'd rather pay more and buy new than get scammed. But that's just me. YMMV.
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

the biggest thing is knowing what your looking at, and how much it can cost.....

Alex
  4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

I definitely keep an eye out for deals from friends, craigslist or ebay.

For my truck so far from friends, $50 Flowmasters, $200 10,000 mile Pirelli tires, $40 Infinity speakers (good quality) from a civic

From parts site, $23 clear corners

From craigslist, $275 20" Predator Rims & $300 new tires & honda rims for the DD

I check craigslist acouple times a week, I don't know what I am looking for other than the next deal for one of my vehicles lol