1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Awesome Pair

Discussion in 'Chevy Uplander & GM Minivan Forum' started by Bigg G, May 5, 2009.

1. Bigg G

Bigg G Member

Just thought I'd post a pic of my Bread Bucket (2003 Astro). It presently has 125k on it and has had no issues other than needing a new fuel pump @ 86k miles. My 1995 Silvy has over 220k miles with no issues other than peeling clearcoat but as you can see it's in the beginning stages of a makeover.

[​IMG]
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hows your truck lowered and how much? Looks good.
  3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Nice pair! Good to see you're getting your moneies worth out of them!
  4. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

HUH, when I read awesome pair I was thinking of something else, good looking trucks though!
  5. Bigg G

Bigg G Member

thanks dude but you haven't seen nice until I get her laced in some new fresh paint so stay tuned.

DJM 4/6 Drop Kit with Rear Axle flip & frame notch

the front has
    2" Drop Spindles
    2" Drop Coils

the rear has
    axle flip kit (leafs now under the axle)
    bolt in frame notches
    pancake bumpstops

DT Nitro Slammer Shocks on all 4 corners

I installed new Moog ball Joints,wheel bearings and all the other little front end parts

Cost me about $900 and some change for everything and she rides and handles perfect. The pic above shows the truck when I had 15x8 Rally Truck Wheels on it. I now have 17x8" polished Torque Thrust 2's on it but they don't fill the wheel well area to my liking so I might trade them and go back to a 15" GM SS Truck Wheel.
    Last edited: May 5, 2009