Aya it’s a Maine Winter

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 84fiero123, Apr 21, 2007.

1. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

First no we didn’t get more snow, it’s actually been nice today, 60 degrees F.

This is just a nice somewhat funny story about Maine winter. More of a tall tail.

I looked out the window one day after a snow, saw a hat on the snow.

Walked out and picked up the hat.

There was a mans head there, I asked “ Can I help you?”

He replied “ No thanks, I’m on horse back”

2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thats about it too. You guys got whooped towards the end there...Your probably still moving snow around (melting) I've already raked the lawn and put down spring fertilizer...

3. 84fiero123

We still have a few snow banks, but for the most part the snow has melted, and turned everything into mud.

I pulled the golf cart out of the shed yesterday, but as of yet we really can’t use it. It has a dump bed we use to move manure around with, fencing repairs. It really is great for getting around the farm when I don’t need the truck.

4. Cableguy

Why is it whenever I see a golf cart now. I hear the theme from the movie "Jack Ass"...
    or I hear Johnny Knoxville's voice say, Take it out and wreck it, Dude.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007
  5. 84fiero123

The golf cart is really Amanda’s, my youngest.

[​IMG]

I put a crash bar on it, that I made and a dump on the bucket on the back for farm chores.

i know she would wip my but if i ever wrecked it, now if she wrecked it she would just say "Dad you can fix it."

6. Cableguy

The girls look like there having fun on it...