1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

B-Day Ideas

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by jet89, Feb 15, 2010.

1. jet89

jet89 Member

So today is my b-day,:party: but my parents havent gotten me anything mainly because i have not specified anything i really want. So basically they told me to find something i like and they might order/buy it for me. I am obviously going to ask for somthing for my truck. I am looking for ideas as i am having trouble deciding on what to ask for. Cant be overly expensive. I would say no more then $100 at the most.

I currently have a LED light bar, chrome door handles, and a chrome gas door, so thoes are not an option.
    Thanks.

2. Silverado Junkie

Silverado Junkie Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Well its hard hard to say since i dont know what kind of rig u got. But for a hundred bucks u could get a throttle body spacer. They make good power gains and make a nice whistle sound. Tinting is nice to, especialy double eyebrows on your front winshield. LMC also has really good-lookn tail lights for $99. Good luck.

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:party:Happy Birthday!:party: I agree, You could get a bug deflector, or some bed caps. These are a couple of ideas. Hope you get something great! Have a good day!

4. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm going to have to disagree, the spacer is not really oging to help your enginge all that much. On some vehicles it's actually worse. I would get a custom intake done, depending on your local area you should be able to get a custom bent tube and filter for under $100. There is also the option of using Spectre intake parts to custom build your own. Either way, it'll be good! Can we have some pics when you're done?

5. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:party: Happy Birthday :party:

Don't limit yourself to $100. Use the hundred to pay toward some more chrome. Maybe Body side moldings?

6. dsrtne1

dsrtne1 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Get an HID kit from ddmtuning.com. They have a kit for $30 with a lifetime warranty.

7. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Really? Wow, maybe I'll do that. What is the specs on it though, assuming this is what you installed.

8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Well since you already have the line of fire, why don't you get a set of big rig lights from recon. They are $98.00 for a 62" set, and they mount on the pinch rails under your rocker panels.

9. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Agreed!!! HIDs FTW!!!

10. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

get you some new seat covers , floor mats or gauges they got some cool gages at Andysautosports.com