Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Back from the hospital and got some new stuff for my truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by zachmilz, Jun 10, 2011.

1. zachmilz

zachmilz Rockstar 100 Posts

Back on the 3rd I was with a friend in his Honda Accord stopped at a red light around midnight about a mile from my house when a drunk driver ran into us going 80mph and I had been in the hospital until the 6th, my birthday. Anyways, I'm out with 4 fractured ribs, a torn pancreas, and some bleeding in one of my lungs. All in all, I came out pretty good for how bad the accident was as we flew into a pole and ricocheted into another one.

I bought two Kicker L7 15" subs with my birthday money and took out the back seats in my crew cab. I also got blacked out headlights and fog lights.

Here are pictures...

WRECK.jpg BANG.jpg [​IMG]

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Glad to see your somewhat OK.. and home now.. By the way Happy Birthday....Welcome back...

3. jdennis44

jdennis44 Rockstar 100 Posts

Man its good to hear you came out of that. i just had a buddy i went to school with died wednesday night from being in a wreck with a drunk driver. its a sad thing but im glad to see you are doing i guess as good as you can be! truck looks awesome!

4. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Yikes! Glad to hear you're making it through. Don't hit the subs too hard until those bruises heal...

frikin' drunks

5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Glad to here your out of the hospital. Judging from the picture you guys were very lucky. Good luck with your recovery. Your trucks looking good.

6. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Damn that's a bad one Zach. Glad you came out of it. Working on your truck's good therapy :great:

7. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Get better soon! Those dual L7's must sound awesome.

8. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Glad you're okay. My cousin was in a similar accident when he was younger. Him and 3 of his best friends were at a stop light in a honda accord. A drunk driver hit them from behind. Everyone in the car besides him died either at the scene or at the hospital. So you are extremely lucky. I'm always looking at my mirrors while at stop lights.

9. DIGS16

DIGS16 Rockstar 100 Posts

holllyyy shiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttt, glad to see u walked away from that accident with only the injuries u did and not worse

10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

WOW. Glad to hear you are doing ok. Hopefully the guy was caught. Those subs are nice!!!