1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Back Glass Decals

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by drillbit26, Jun 2, 2010.

1. drillbit26

drillbit26 New Member

Just wondering what everybody has on the back glass. I want to get "dodge this" if I can ever find it. only seen it once on a 2500hd. Lets see what everybody else has or wants to get.
  2. zachmilz

zachmilz New Member

I have a Volcom Stone decal and a TOMS Shoes sticker on my back window.
  3. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside New Member

I've got a fox sticker on mine, bought the truck and it had a "Police Interceptor" sticker on it...I may replace it..I hope soon I can have a GMTC sticker (**EHEM...Steve?) :happy:
  4. trapperdon

trapperdon New Member

i have a life member VFW ( local chapter ) sticker & iraqi freedom veteran sticker.
    got strategically located so the cop will see em while walking up to talk to me :great:
  5. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts

I have a pink whale on my back glass.
  6. Urban Assault

Urban Assault New Member

Just ordered a 36" Sublime Joint decal
  7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Check it out!

I have an iron cross back window glass scapes on my truck, well actually this picture is of it on my last truck that got reposessed. I pulled it off before the repo man got it, and now it is on my S-10 and It is 5 years old and still looks good and sticks good.

BTW- They don't make this design any more, so unfortunately you couldn't buy one even if you wanted to.

[​IMG]
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

I have all ther logos of my Sponsors on my rear Glass.. But you gotta remember. On the Avalanche the rear comes out fully and it's almost like a convertable...:great: I love it.......
  9. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts

Ive got a Raiders sticker, an eagle with the saying "freedom isnt free, but worth fighting for", and I need to get a new life member NRA sticker for the window.
  10. ASMODEAN

ASMODEAN New Member

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F., Spitfire american flag smiley, WWW.OFFMYASS.COM, TATTOOS NOT JUST FOR SAILORS AND WHORES ANYMORE (livingcanvas.net), Arkansas razorback on the bottom left and an upside down longhorn on the bottom right,