1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Back Lighting your RIMS with LED's

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by PantheraUncia, Aug 5, 2012.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

Well,

I found the website for the company that makes the LED lights for back lighting rims. Unfortunately they will not work with my stock RIMS. Maybe I can take their design and improve on it and mod it for use with my truck....

http://www.gloryder.com/index.html
  2. AMac

AMac New Member

What color are you thinking of going with Nak?
    You think I should go pink or purple?
    J/K...Not sure they're for me, maybe if I had 22" wheels I'd go with white. After all I love LEDs and lights.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

You clearly hang out with ricers a little too often...
  4. PantheraUncia

But the silverado is designed to run over ricers and steam cook them
  5. PantheraUncia

Pink would look great on your truck..... as far as lighting goes, it would go well with the black.

I was thinking solid white so something between 4800k and 5800k. 6000k would have a little too much blue in it for this application. Unless they have a kit with an RF remote where you can set them to any color you want and lock it and change it when you feel like.
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

I have to agree with [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION]. Too much rice for me!!