Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Bad luck Suburban Warning graphic pictures

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by tbplus10, Oct 19, 2009.

1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

This is what a real bad day in your Suburban looks like.
    The end result of a gun battle between Federales and Drug runners in Mexico.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
  2. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

holy crap!!!! did you take those pics?

3. tbplus10

No, sent to me by a friend on Embassy duty in South America, not sure how he got them. The shootout reportedly happened last weekend somewhere near the border of Mexico and Texas.
    Notice the Texas tags on the Suburban, but it doesnt have Texas registration or inspection in the lower left corner of the windshield though (well whats left of the windshield).
    He sent a few more but I thought they may be to gruesome to post.

4. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I removed two of the pics, they were pushing the lines of the "family friendly" environment we try to preserve here. If you would like to share the photos, maybe offer to email them to folks who request them here.

5. Chango

Chango New Member

Wow who won?

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wow that is crazy! Those had to be fully automatic weapons to do that kind of damage, I am assuming that all the people in the Suburban died in that aftermath. Thanks for sharing those pics, that just goes to show what could happen in real life situations.

7. tbplus10

0 Federales killed, 7 dead drug runners.

8. Land Shark

Land Shark Rockstar 100 Posts

I got em all....very graphic...