Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

1. dshocker

dshocker New Member

I added a stainless stell Chevy emblem to the front grille of my Tahoe. Even though my truck is completely black, it is a lot better than that ugly yellow badge.

To install was easy. You would be surprised how easy it is to take the grille off.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Have any photos of what it looks like? I personally don't think that the gold/yellow chevy bowtie looks all that bad. Where did you get a replacement, btw?

3. dshocker

dshocker New Member

I really think that I just do not like it on my truck. Maybe it is because it is all black. I guess I really don't notice on other Chevy's. I actually won it on eBay. Here is the link to the company that it came from.

http://www.autoaccessory4u.com/

[​IMG]

4. dshocker

dshocker New Member

Is there a picture size limit on this forum?

5. dshocker

dshocker New Member

I got it to work.

[​IMG]

6. kamikos

kamikos Rockstar

Interesting. This is about the only thing I HAVEN'T changed as far as badging on my Tahoe. Every badge has been removed except the one on the front grille. And mine is all black as well. There's a pic in the new members forum.

7. dshocker

dshocker New Member

That does look good with no badging. I am not sure if it is easy to remove the emblem on that model though. If it is anything like mine, it is really easy. There were four locking screws (the kind that quarter turn and lock), then the grille is held on to the sides (between the headlight and turn signal) by just a clip that pulls out and snaps back in. I think something like that would look good on yours to.

I was also trying to find some new Z71 badging. I would like to have something that is like a gray scale. It would be noticable, but hidden on the paint.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

Looking sharp

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks very sharp. :)

10. ppettit2005

ppettit2005 Rockstar

I've seen them in blue, red , black, silver, black with a red outline, and texas flag style around town here in texas...