Badonkadonk

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Al Stefanelli, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Al Stefanelli

Al Stefanelli Member

Not my cup of tea, per se, but some of the younger folks might appreciate these. Personally, I'd like any one of those cars... Totally Stock... Stock LOOKING anyway..

[​IMG]

2. TMRuiz

TMRuiz Rockstar 100 Posts

I agree with you on the stock looking part Al, those cars just look silly. If you want to jack something up, get a truck thats what they are built for........

GIANT waste of money IMO

3. RedHoe01

RedHoe01 Rockstar

Horrible.....

4. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

waste of money and a decimation of our history

5. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

whats the point? that is the stupidest thing i have seen

6. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

If any of you are familiar with where benton harbor michigan is located, I work there and live like 10 mins away. Anyhow there are about 100 of this type of so called cars running around. One particular evening when I was doing a ride along with the local pd, these knuckle heads decided they would shut down a main road to drive like assh&^%s, backwards, stereos pounding and hanging out the windows. All this while recording it for youtube. Needless to say we ruined their fun. They should of all been impounded for indecent exposure. They look so stupid it's rediculous. I love paying for welfare so they can get their rims, paint, and bumps.:lol:

7. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Those poor old classics :no:

8. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Holy crap! They look like some of my kids toys. I didn't know they made wheels and tires like that. I wonder what compelled those guys to put McDonald's and Skittles on the sides of their cars.... Personally, I would have gone Jack In the Box and Kit-Kat.

9. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Should be a crime!

10. Al Stefanelli

Al Stefanelli Member

Agreed a thousand percent.

I agree with everyone. Those cars are classics, our history and are completely ruined. The young people seem to like them, especially around here, but I will never get used to them. Those rims and tires cost thousands of dollars, and they are usually financed through Rent-A-Center type places for exhorbanent (sp?) interest rates.

Sometimes when the PI business is slow I do repo's for the local title loan companies and small finance companies and I've had to snatch a few of these. They are almost always parked in the driveways of completely run down houses that smell like old piss with sagging floors, moth-eaten and broken furniture and the kids are filthy and running around in dirty diapers, looking half starved to death. I guess you can figure out where their priorities are.

Oh, and by the way, I know it is mostly the African Americans who we see in the pictures, but I can tell you from experience, it is pretty well divided down here between blacks and whites.

Apparently stupidity knows know bigotry.