1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Base jumping and wing suit weekend oh lord

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ahmitchell1, Mar 1, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

So my bother just called me and he is testing his homemade wing suit this weekend and ima give it a go if it works. Wish me luck hopefully I'll still be posting on here after tomorrow . If not my grandpa gunna b mad he can't go shooting with me Saturday haha, I have a gopro so I might have y'all some insane videos, the last one we made took us almost a mile away from where we jumped,
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

3. ahmitchell1

Oh yea I've got over 100 jumps on my belt and I'm pullin chute early,my brother has made 4 suit which all have worked I'm 6"4 and he's 6"10 which helps us out alot! But we test out of a plane not a rock face like those crazies
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Be careful who you all call crazy there. Insane may be a more appropriate word for this action.

Be safe and double check all components. Covering my eyes now.:gasp::gasp:
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Write out the Will yet??? J/K Good luck , Have fun, And post pics.. Where are you doing this? Stone Mt? LOL I used to live in Duluth so I know the area..
  6. ahmitchell1

That'd be scary but no, my brother lives in dalonaga were gunna go from a plane up there other than that I'm not sure closet legal place is no where close
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

If you go up to Helen Go to Hofers and say Hey to Ralph for me.. (the owner) Good friend of mine and he too drives a Z71 Avalanche
  8. ahmitchell1

If it was around October I'd be going into Helen for October fest
  9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well have much fun and will look for you to post afterwards
  10. ahmitchell1

So all the tornados and horrible weather kept us on the ground, hopefully I can get back soon to give it another shot. But I did get some work done on my 65 and started my brother on designing me a crossmember drop for my silverado