Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

BATMAN is for reeeaaalll!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Doberman, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

I received this on my email today........Couldn’t believe it....I mean it looks real, but my brain says NO WAY.....I just had to share it....What do you all think, is it possible? ....are those people that bored (the guy does say that they were bored)....There is just no end to EXTREEEEEEME sports. LOL!!

Check it out! :gasp:

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1778399&server=vimeo.com&sho

2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

yes, totally real. lots of clips of this stuff on youtube and all.. when they skim over the mountains and all... what a great high that must be. I'm not sure if it's in this one (didn't watch the whole thing) but there's a cameraman on the ground and the guys zoom by... sounds like jets..

wwwwwwwwwwooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

3. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

EEEKS!! I've never seen it before....I'm still out on this though. I can see the adrenalin rush for sure, but the room for error is ZERO!! IMO

4. Heineken

Heineken Rockstar

I think I remember seeing this a couple months ago and thought WOW. Thanks for posting it. Now it's saved as a favorite.

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Way Cool! thanks for sharing!

6. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks like fun!

7. Springthing

Here you go... listen at 1:08..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0skaR-dLQo"]YouTube - Skydiver gliding over mountain range[/ame]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  8. Springthing

We need an Imax movie of that first one.... you know it's going to come at some point..

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  9. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Oh man, that's freakin crazy!! What an awesome feeling that must be! I agree though...no room for error. Seems like an unexpected cross wind could just slam em into the side of the mountain, since they're only a few inches from it!

10. SilveradoBrett

SilveradoBrett Rockstar

Thats one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time. I might have to head to norway and get in on some of that. LOL