Beard growing contest

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Dec 14, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

who's up for a beard growing contest in the new year? You'll have to take a picture of yourself clean-shaven on the day that we start holding a piece of paper with whatever code-word we come up with, then we'll do monthly touch-points to see who's got the best beard. I can see this being the most awesome contest in the history of the universe. Anyone interested or am I just crazy?

2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

To make it fair, everyone's going to have to start out clean-shaven. You've already got a several month head start on some of us. :)

3. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I am in. As long as it is not on the top of my head, I can grow hair. I will even spot you guys a couple of days. LOL I am going to start mine on December 30th cause I am leaving on the 31st for a week of skiing. Won't have to listen to much complaining until I get back.

4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well I can't shave mine off yet. So I will watch you guys/girls? Battle it out.

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

@ coach24 I love the guys/girls comment. It would be interesting if a "girl" got into this.

6. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

YEA...NOT HAPPENING! I dont even have any hair on my body(i wax-personal choice) I'm gonna grow a beard?? hahaha... Oh yea, I could see all the guys lined up to ask me out on a date now, or they wanna touch my beard...Can see it now, the headlines: Local Female Officer grows beard, was asked to join the traveling circus...lol
    Good luck guys!! This is gonna be interesting..

7. McMahan

McMahan Rockstar 100 Posts

All I have to say is yall better be lucky I am in the Army or I would crush yall lol kidding. Wish I could participate gonna be following this thread

8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i have one of those baby faces were i cant grow facial hair lol...and i think the g/f would kill me if i didnt shave what little does come in hahaha buuut good luck to who ever does do it itll be a fun one to watch

9. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Clocks ticking down to the 30th. Whose in?

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Waxing??? Personal choice??
    I don't think so. If so, prove it.