1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Beard growing contest

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Dec 14, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

who's up for a beard growing contest in the new year? You'll have to take a picture of yourself clean-shaven on the day that we start holding a piece of paper with whatever code-word we come up with, then we'll do monthly touch-points to see who's got the best beard. I can see this being the most awesome contest in the history of the universe. Anyone interested or am I just crazy?
  2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

To make it fair, everyone's going to have to start out clean-shaven. You've already got a several month head start on some of us. :)
  3. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I am in. As long as it is not on the top of my head, I can grow hair. I will even spot you guys a couple of days. LOL I am going to start mine on December 30th cause I am leaving on the 31st for a week of skiing. Won't have to listen to much complaining until I get back.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well I can't shave mine off yet. So I will watch you guys/girls? Battle it out.
  5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

@ coach24 I love the guys/girls comment. It would be interesting if a "girl" got into this.
  6. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

YEA...NOT HAPPENING! I dont even have any hair on my body(i wax-personal choice) I'm gonna grow a beard?? hahaha... Oh yea, I could see all the guys lined up to ask me out on a date now, or they wanna touch my beard...Can see it now, the headlines: Local Female Officer grows beard, was asked to join the traveling circus...lol
    Good luck guys!! This is gonna be interesting..
  7. McMahan

McMahan Rockstar 100 Posts

All I have to say is yall better be lucky I am in the Army or I would crush yall lol kidding. Wish I could participate gonna be following this thread
  8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i have one of those baby faces were i cant grow facial hair lol...and i think the g/f would kill me if i didnt shave what little does come in hahaha buuut good luck to who ever does do it itll be a fun one to watch
  9. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Clocks ticking down to the 30th. Whose in?
  10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Waxing??? Personal choice??
    I don't think so. If so, prove it.