1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Beard growing contest

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I've worn my finely trimmed beard for over 2 years now. It's more scary than shameful. My mug could scare war veterans and small children alike!
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I like your mug!! I would like it clean shaven, bearded, half beard, or a beard of bees!! lol (I'm allergic to bees, but we can make it work) LOL
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

GMCerica , just because your thighs are sensitive , we should shave?
    Come on, a rash last a day or too. The mug under the beard could be embarrassed for weeks.
    That's like me telling you shave your head cause my hands get tangled in it.
    Rash is nothing a little aloe can't handle
  4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Haha. Luckily, my embarrassment should be short lived. I'm guessing by next Monday I'll have my 5 o'clock shadow coming in nicely, lol.
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Some guys need just day or two. I got a sister that could put most to shame. She has to wax twice a month just to keep it in check.
    I told her to just let nature take its course. There is awlays a circus looking for talent.
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hey, just found this looking through old threads. We should revive it since I haven't shaved since leaving the country. Who else wants to let it grow just because?
  7. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

If it wasn't coming into summer, I would be in. To hot for it right now, Plus I would look like Harry, from Harry and the Hendersons in 3 weeks.
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I think a few peopld would, but that's the fun. I can understand the summer thing. I started not doing it because a friend gave me the idea while I was over here. Now I'm just curious what it'll look like after a year+ and I don't want to bother with shaving. Mine doesn't grow that fast though.
  9. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

My face grows about 3/8 inch a week. I hate shaving.
  10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

It's hard to tell how fast mine grows because it's curly, so it might be an inch or two long but will look like a thick version of a couple week's growth. I'm not a huge fan of shaving either and I always change up what facial hair I have when I get bored.

I talked to my 7 year old on skype this morning and he said "Daddy, are you growing a moustache?" I guess he just didn't think about it for a while because I often go a week between shaving, but it's getting thick now.