1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Beard growing contest

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Dec 14, 2011.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Lol! I hate shaving but I hate having a beard. I hate how I look like I'm homeless when I don't shave. Hell I cain't go 2 weeks without needing a hair cut.
  2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Well you're about to have to shave every day with where you're going, so get used to it. I guess that would also mean you're out. So far, we have.... me.
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well the last time I don't think we ever had a winner. But I didn't enter. My face has not been clean shaven since 1985. Thats why I am working hard to get to 200 pounds. That is the goal I set to shave the beard and allow my daughter(26) to see my chin for the first time in her life. I think she is as nervous as I . It will be my new disguise.
    I think all should post there before and after pictures and we should actually announce a winner this time. Maybe a shave kit for a prize. Or I will just clip a ton of Great Clips coupons and send to the winner.:rofl:
  4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Nice thread guys! I think I will pass on the offer... Don't think a beard suits my face... bahahaha!! :)
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey, we're not sexist. You're welcome to participate!
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Agreed. You're eligible. It might be a bit disturbing to some viewers, but you're welcome nonetheless. And so far I might be the only participant. This could be an easy win.
  7. Coach24

I detect a party pooper on this thread and the members name begins with an "E". E, think of all the time and money saved by not waxing and plucking. You could be an under cover officer. Oh no! I think someone will use that line differently:rofl::gasp:

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Well to have a proper contest one will need a start date. and as said previously we need before(verified) and after pics , just to be fair. Guys like me could send in pic of a 27 year old beard and that just would not be fair.:neutral:
  8. SurrealOne

I am actually incapable of growing a beard. This wasn't always the case. However, consider if you could spend 500 bucks ... to barely have to shave at all, would you? I liked the sound of that. My 500 bucks bought me 20 mins a day back and paid for itself long ago in blades I don't have to buy. :)
  9. Coach24

WOW for 500 bucks I would pay to get hair on my head added back on, if it were real
  10. SurrealOne

That stuff in a spray can is probably cheaper and likely works just as well. I mean, seriously, women your age can't see. Besides, hopefully they're not looking at your face.