Beard growing contest

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Dec 14, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:rofl::rofl::rofl::gasp:

I think enough said with emoticons........................
  2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'd have to track down a before picture as I'm already 3 months into it. I'll have a picture whenever I get my beanie from Enkei from the Sylvania people.

And I used to look very corporate as well (as long as I wore long sleeves of course), but I decided over here it doesn't really matter so might as well have fun with it as I'd never just let it go back there.
  3. Coach24

Over there you may be safer with a beard and fit in under the radar. Get you a camel and some robes then you can come and go as you please:rofl:
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yes I think over there you'd definitely want a beard. The beanie, on the other hand, may be a bit too, erm, semitic ... for the region.
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Even with the beard, it might still be a bit hard for me to blend as a 6'1 dark blonde blue eyed guy with a lot of ink. Even if I covered that up, the fact that I'd run away screaming at the mention of "man love thursdays" might give me away. Still, it's fun.

And I've not seen a camel. That would be awesome though. Now I want a camel.
  6. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Camels are nasty animals. We raise horses so you think I'd be used to nasty farm animals, but our two camels, durk and durka, make me gag at the smells the produce. From both ends. But it is a wild ride
  7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Durk and Durka. That's awesome.
  8. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yea that was my dads doing he's a funny old man. If you ever get a chance to ride a camel do it, they can book it
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That doesn't sound like it'd be very comfortable. I mean, they do have independent front and rear suspension ... but I suspect the ride is a little stiff.
  10. Coach24

LMNBO. Can the camel sha:rofl:ve as well or is this just a GMTC member contest? Lets get this party started . Or crap or get off the pot?:lol: