Bed Fender Liner

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by blue_sniper_fox, May 13, 2009.

1. blue_sniper_fox

blue_sniper_fox New Member

Just wondering if anyone has a link or knows a company that makes the bed fender liners for the 04 sierra?

2. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

are you talkin in the bed itself, or up under neath

3. Bigrig

Bigrig New Member

If your talking wheel wells, underneath, I did Line-X. Looks and cleans great.

4. blue_sniper_fox

blue_sniper_fox New Member

Yea I was thinking about doing Line-X and Rhino liner but I're read some places that theres a after market finder liner for the new Sierra/Silverado that fits in the wheel well and keep from mud and other junk from being thrown forward towards the gas tank and back towards the bumper. My buddy has a 05 Dodge Daytona and his has this kinda liner in it and I was wondering if there was the same for the 04 Sierra/ Silverados

5. FSTASNTZ

FSTASNTZ New Member

Just got the fender liners for my 09 Silverado, part number was:
    19166676, price was 105-110 with tax for the pair at Performance in Chapel Hill.
    Not sure how the part number will vary for your 04 Sierra. I know for 09 the Sierra part is slightly different from the Silverado part.

6. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I don't know who or if they make them for the 04's but I wouldn't ever put rhino liner on anything I own ever again, they don't do a very good job around the edges and after a year or two it starts to flake away.

I did it to the sides on my 95 jimmy and it sucked! two thumbs down to rhino liner on anything but a truck bed, and even then I don't like how the truck by can still be/show dents plus it gets dull over the years.