1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bed Fender Liner

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by blue_sniper_fox, May 13, 2009.

1. blue_sniper_fox

blue_sniper_fox New Member

Just wondering if anyone has a link or knows a company that makes the bed fender liners for the 04 sierra?
  2. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

are you talkin in the bed itself, or up under neath
  3. Bigrig

Bigrig New Member

If your talking wheel wells, underneath, I did Line-X. Looks and cleans great.
  4. blue_sniper_fox

blue_sniper_fox New Member

Yea I was thinking about doing Line-X and Rhino liner but I're read some places that theres a after market finder liner for the new Sierra/Silverado that fits in the wheel well and keep from mud and other junk from being thrown forward towards the gas tank and back towards the bumper. My buddy has a 05 Dodge Daytona and his has this kinda liner in it and I was wondering if there was the same for the 04 Sierra/ Silverados
  5. FSTASNTZ

FSTASNTZ New Member

Just got the fender liners for my 09 Silverado, part number was:
    19166676, price was 105-110 with tax for the pair at Performance in Chapel Hill.
    Not sure how the part number will vary for your 04 Sierra. I know for 09 the Sierra part is slightly different from the Silverado part.
  6. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

I don't know who or if they make them for the 04's but I wouldn't ever put rhino liner on anything I own ever again, they don't do a very good job around the edges and after a year or two it starts to flake away.

I did it to the sides on my 95 jimmy and it sucked! two thumbs down to rhino liner on anything but a truck bed, and even then I don't like how the truck by can still be/show dents plus it gets dull over the years.