Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Bed Liner Question

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by MTM, May 1, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Most the spray in companies offer lifetime warranty. They may fix it for free. It is worth a try, the worst thing that can happen is they say "NO"

2. MTM

MTM Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Came with the truck otherwise i would

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Not sure if this will idea will help you, but if the fading is only on the horizontal part of the bed, then you may want to look at rubber bed mat. I have a spray-in bed liner and use a rubber mat when hauling camping gear, furniture, and other items I don't want scratched up from the coarseness of the bed liner.

4. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

OK, you say you think the drop in looks cheap? How about I throw a cord of rounds into the back of your truck one round at a time, getting some air under them. Then throw a cord into a truck with a drop in liner. Let's see how many dents each bed has and which one has chipped paint and rusts in 5 years.

5. MTM

My bed liner is a 1/4'' thick so i really doubt it will dent or chip.

6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

it is worth a try in my opinion. I had to have my linex repaired and they never asked for a receipt of any kind

7. MTM

Well think ill have me a weekend project.Thanks!