1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Bed Tool Box

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ..chevy4life.., Apr 18, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ..chevy4life..

..chevy4life.. Rockstar

Does anyone have a nnbs crew cab 1500 with a flushmount tool box. If so what brand and what did you pay for it. And mesurements if you have them. I dont think some boxes will fit because the short bed and the limited space between the front of the bed and the wheel wells.

Thanks!

2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Let me know if this tickles your fancy and if so, I will measure everything for you. It's a low pro black UWS blue label. I removed the factory drop in liner about a week ago so the box is now 1" closer to the cab.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I decided to stay away from getting one for my new chev cause it's a short box, and with one I couldn't fit my quad in anymore.

4. ..chevy4life..

..chevy4life.. Rockstar

Thanks ajarman! thats doesnt look too bad but i was kinda looking for one that sits totally in the bed and nothing on the side rails. I definatly want the black tho!

5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No worries. You are talking about a chest. I had a UWS chest in my last CCSB and I really liked it. The lids open 90* and you can bolt it right to the bottom of the bed. I will see if I can dig up a pic for you.

6. ..chevy4life..

..chevy4life.. Rockstar

alright thanks man! i have been hittin up craigslist the last couple days looking for one thats reasonably priced

7. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

If you can't find what you want, you might try www.northerntool.com They have a good selection of flush mounts on their site