Bed Tool Box

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ..chevy4life.., Apr 18, 2011.

1. ..chevy4life..

..chevy4life.. Rockstar

Does anyone have a nnbs crew cab 1500 with a flushmount tool box. If so what brand and what did you pay for it. And mesurements if you have them. I dont think some boxes will fit because the short bed and the limited space between the front of the bed and the wheel wells.

Thanks!

2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Let me know if this tickles your fancy and if so, I will measure everything for you. It's a low pro black UWS blue label. I removed the factory drop in liner about a week ago so the box is now 1" closer to the cab.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I decided to stay away from getting one for my new chev cause it's a short box, and with one I couldn't fit my quad in anymore.

4. ..chevy4life..

..chevy4life.. Rockstar

Thanks ajarman! thats doesnt look too bad but i was kinda looking for one that sits totally in the bed and nothing on the side rails. I definatly want the black tho!

5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No worries. You are talking about a chest. I had a UWS chest in my last CCSB and I really liked it. The lids open 90* and you can bolt it right to the bottom of the bed. I will see if I can dig up a pic for you.

6. ..chevy4life..

..chevy4life.. Rockstar

alright thanks man! i have been hittin up craigslist the last couple days looking for one thats reasonably priced

7. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

If you can't find what you want, you might try www.northerntool.com They have a good selection of flush mounts on their site