Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Been a buisy summer!!

Discussion in 'Ultimate Truck Gear' started by Doberman, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

Been a busy summer!!

I really missed getting on the forum the last couple of months, been busy with late nights at the shop. I guess it helped that it rained so much around here and the summer only began 3 weeks ago.....LOL!....NOT!!.....spent the time working on some new projects and upcoming products this fall. Here are some first pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't forget to check out the new web site http://www.ultimatetruckgear.com/

Cheers! :happy:
    Pete

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  2. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That is one bad ass push bar!

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Those are some great looking products, that's for sure!

4. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Damn--hate to get run down by your rig!!! Nice looking truck!

5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wow, those are some monster RockerPods. I think my uncle would go ape-sh*t over that for his dually!

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome Back Pete!

That brush guard looks like a set of elephant tusks, very mean and wicked looking! The new wheel to wheel cargo boxes look way better than the old one's, that is a definate plus for them. That was one of the things I didn't like about the old one's, I gotta have my step to access the toolbox in my bed. It's nice to see you back on here Pete, don't be a stranger! :party:

7. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That is a freakin WICKED grille guard!!! Definitely unique and mean looking. They remind me of tusks too. The rockerpods look awesome too! :great::great:

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Do the "rocker pods" have good seals, to keep water out?

9. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

Thanks for all the great comments :great:......Look forward to spending more time online in the comming months

Yes the Rocker Pods have good seals.....The seals are a true automotive "D" type seal. Our new website will have a video available soon to demonstrate the quality of the seals

Thanks,
    Pete

10. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey welcome back Pete, I was wondering where you've been. Truck looks awesome as usual, the full length pods are a definite improvement. I'm not sure about the push bar though,certainly is striking but I'll have to give it time to see if grows on me! :great: