Been a buisy summer!!

Discussion in 'Ultimate Truck Gear' started by Doberman, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

Been a busy summer!!

I really missed getting on the forum the last couple of months, been busy with late nights at the shop. I guess it helped that it rained so much around here and the summer only began 3 weeks ago.....LOL!....NOT!!.....spent the time working on some new projects and upcoming products this fall. Here are some first pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't forget to check out the new web site http://www.ultimatetruckgear.com/

Cheers! :happy:
    Pete

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  2. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That is one bad ass push bar!

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Those are some great looking products, that's for sure!

4. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Damn--hate to get run down by your rig!!! Nice looking truck!

5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wow, those are some monster RockerPods. I think my uncle would go ape-sh*t over that for his dually!

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome Back Pete!

That brush guard looks like a set of elephant tusks, very mean and wicked looking! The new wheel to wheel cargo boxes look way better than the old one's, that is a definate plus for them. That was one of the things I didn't like about the old one's, I gotta have my step to access the toolbox in my bed. It's nice to see you back on here Pete, don't be a stranger! :party:

7. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That is a freakin WICKED grille guard!!! Definitely unique and mean looking. They remind me of tusks too. The rockerpods look awesome too! :great::great:

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Do the "rocker pods" have good seals, to keep water out?

9. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

Thanks for all the great comments :great:......Look forward to spending more time online in the comming months

Yes the Rocker Pods have good seals.....The seals are a true automotive "D" type seal. Our new website will have a video available soon to demonstrate the quality of the seals

Thanks,
    Pete

10. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey welcome back Pete, I was wondering where you've been. Truck looks awesome as usual, the full length pods are a definite improvement. I'm not sure about the push bar though,certainly is striking but I'll have to give it time to see if grows on me! :great: