1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Been a buisy summer!!

Discussion in 'Ultimate Truck Gear' started by Doberman, Sep 4, 2009.

1. freddie

freddie Rockstar 100 Posts

I want to know where i can buy me some side mirrors like yours
  2. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

Thanks Adam....We really did spend a lot of time on the push bars and the thought was always about an extreme look and a very strong setup. I didn't want the traditional tube type....figured there are plenty to choose from, so we decided to make a totally unique style. The bars are manufactured from 2" tube and 1/4 steel plate. They mount directly to the frame using the factory tow hook locations. Stainless steel will also be available….. Let me know if they do end up growing on you :happy:

Pete
  3. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

The company that makes them is http://http://www.schefenacker.com/ if you look them up on the internet I'm sure you will find a dealer in your area. I must say that I can recommend them, they are a great product!!

Pete
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Rocker Pods

What do you have going on now that fall is nearly over and winter is here?
  5. vedeVece

vedeVece New Member

Been a buisy summer

Isnt every summer like this? I dont recall any major Summer films, Im sure Im wrong.But there has been nothing I have wanted to see apart from some Exorcism film that isnt out in the UK yet anyway.
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Those products look amazing.
  7. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

Great folks, Great products, what more can i say:)
    Looking forward to promoting their fine products around here, hmm i might even sell a some, as most of the customers i deal with only want the best, and i think the Ultimate Truck Gear, offers just that......
  8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Rocker pods are very unique. The elephant tusk bar would not pass inspection in my state though.And they are really over the top, literally.