Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

been a while, now i can't stop...

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by wheeler32686, Nov 11, 2012.

1. wheeler32686

wheeler32686 Rockstar 100 Posts

Well, first off it's been a long time since i have done anything to my truck, other than let it sit because all i drive is my work van lately. I have a co worker who is always working on his truck and just talking aabout it has really got me going. This month i finally got a leveling kit for it, and i think a week went by...maybe three days till i found a nice bull bar for it. Before this, (about a year ago) i installed a flowmaster super 44 cat back and cold air intake... my newest purchase has been some stainless shorty headers (just waiting for them), and i know not everyone agrees with it, but also a throttle body spacer($40) just to give it a shot. i have spent aa good amount of time looking into some fans for it to...i guess my point is that i just can't help myself. thank god i just sold a few things on ebay this month