Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Been a while!! tons of new goodies on the truck!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by 1BadSierra2011, Apr 9, 2013.

1. 1BadSierra2011

1BadSierra2011 Member 1 Year

Hey guys its been a while since i have been on here been super busy with work!!! Since i entered the truck in the march ROTM contest i believe where the most updated photos i have. Since then, i have taken of the ranch hand on front and replaced with a whited out stock bumper. And right now i have 50" rigid light bar with a custom roof mount kit from my buddies over at socalsupertrucks.com , New tow mirrors, LED tail lights, New fog lights, and finally new center caps for the rims(thank god)!! All of that is ordered and being shipped my way, the mount kit was on back order so that will take a few more weeks. But got the mirrors in today, everything should bere here and installed on the truck within the next three weeks!!! wll get pictures up as soon as i get it all put on!!! thanks guys :happy::happy::happy:

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

worthless.gif

Umm, yea.

3. 1BadSierra2011

image.jpg Really only recent ones I got right now!!! More this weekend after i install mirrors fog lights and tail lights. Then a week or so after that ill have the 50" mounted

- - - Updated - - -

4. SurrealOne

Look, it clings to walls .. and it's in a topsy-turvy room!

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

My Neck hurts...... :happy:

6. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

[​IMG]

Okay now I see it!

7. SurrealOne

Nice! LOL

8. Looks good. But next look for option saying "rotate pic" so they don't pull your leg like they are now.

9. SurrealOne

We'll just find other reasons to pull his leg. :)

10. 1BadSierra2011

haha they will always find one way to give me hell! I just paid for the 50" light bar today, so that will be here in about a week. Mirrors came yesterday, and im wainting on fog lights and tail lights...which i am about to have to file a case on ebay with the seller because it has not even been shipped yet and they will not reply to any of my messages reguarding the matter. So i guess ill have to get my money back and order a new set..fog lights were in hutchins texas and for some reason are in dallas texas now....so waiting on that to turn its ass back around and come south...