been a while...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by reggiecab2000, Jan 12, 2012.

1. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

hey all you people,
    i havent been very active on here lately due to some personal life problems that have occurred (and because of these personal problems resulted in a shattered laptop) :( i willl do my best to keep up with everyone on here as much as i can!
    keep it real!!!

2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sorry to hear about your personal problems. Times are stressful around the Holidays and after the big spending holiday. I hope all works out for you and life gets back to normal!! Hang in there Reggiecab2000!!!!

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

We all are having some stress. Battle it and stay afloat. Good to see you made it back on here. Don't let the man/ woman get you down. Stay CHEVY strong!

4. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

thanks for the support guys! and damn coach24 your good haha
    Ex-girlfriends are tolerable, but when they decide to go on a rampage and break all your stuff and destroy your apt, and you know you have no choice but to get out of the situation permanently for everyones safety, especially when our 17-month old sees it all,(vent, vent, vent...) thats what really messes things up...
    women are replaceable, your children are not, love them with all you got :)
    hope everyone else had happy holidays and got everything they wanted!!!
    and lets keep those new years resolutions for a change guys! lol

oh and sad to say, but, i will not have my truck for a while (for safety reasons) as family and i agree it is best to take my truck back home for a few weeks, to let the situation settle, and for me to drive our backup '98 cr-v, so no harm comes to my truck, as a few ex's in high school were known for. but while its gone hopefully will have my new rear bumper and tailgate, (my brother damaged about 1 year ago) and have my newly craigslist bought oem fender flares painted to install, and by the time i get it back hopefully itll all be worth it!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Dang son sounds like ye girl was listening to too much country music. Almost sounds like a certain song word for word.

And damn rights you gotta protect the little ones first and foremost. Glad too see one young man has some sense about what is right in life. Always protect the children, at all expense, spare no bullets or snow balls. Protect that child !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!