Been awhile!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Z71_usmc_rebel, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Z71_usmc_rebel

Z71_usmc_rebel Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

whats goin on guys! its been a good bit of time since i have been able to sit down and post anything! i have been really busy over the hollidays running from NC to Ohio to see family! and my computer is in its last days so i dont mess with it much anymore! But just sayin hey to everyone and lettin yall know im still here..

Over this past week i had to replace the U joints which wasnt to bad only ran me about 70 dollars...$30 for both U joints and 50 to have them pressed out and the new ones pressed in...

and i also got me a new toy off the Honda showroom floor...its an 07' TRX 300EX Sportquad...its real nice and has some good get up and go! im at work now but when i get home ill try to load some pics for yall!

Hope everyones holidays were good!

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Keep going at it dude! I know a thing or two about being busy, but not about being shipped to the middle of a sandlot though.

3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Good to have ya back!

4. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Lets see the quad. Glad to see you back.

5. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

welcome back!!

6. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Good to hear from ya! Post pics of the quad!

7. Z71_usmc_rebel

Z71_usmc_rebel Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

heres a few pics of the quad, and my fiancee on the quad! she learned how to work the clutch pretty quick!

Attached Files:

8. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Good to see your still having fun, now where's the wheelies, tearing up the grass and making your neighbors miserable, yeahhhh...:gasp:

Jeff

9. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Member

Nice to run into you again, nice quad man. I haven't been around here my self in awhile. I got school at night work during the day, a second job bouncing on the weekend nights, and the gym just about everyday. I try to make time for my g/f, very difficult. I'm with Steve though, I don't know anything about being shipped to a sandlot. Good to see ya around, take it easy