1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Been waiting for so long.....

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by sdpbob, Dec 31, 2008.

1. sdpbob

sdpbob Rockstar 100 Posts

So I had to send in my stereo to get fixed cuz the amp got messed up. I sent it in bout a month and a half ago, and Im still waiting to get it back. Ive heard from the stereo company a few times saying oh it wont be much longer maybe a few more days if that, yea and still nothing. Its been sssooooo long that I forgotten what it sounded like.:grrrrrr:
  2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

A ride without tunes doesn't feel like much of a ride. I don't usually spend a lot on a car stereo so often I find it cheaper to just replace them. The last on I bought for the burb set me back a few hundred so I'm hoping it doesn't go on the fritz.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the repairs. Sad that there are many local repair facilities that you can personal service from. Was it covered by the factory warranty or one of those extended policies?
  3. sdpbob

sdpbob Rockstar 100 Posts

It was covered by the factory warrenty, it was either that or just turn it into my insurance company just to get it faster but didnt know it would take this long otherwise I would have.