1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Beer vs Water

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by RockHead, Apr 1, 2007.

1. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of ****.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer (or rum, whiskey, wine or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:

Water = Poo
    Beer = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink beer and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of ****.

There's no need to thank me for this valuable information; I'm doing it as a public service.
  2. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome Rockstar 100 Posts

I prefer beer/rum to water myself I like to drink things that have a taste to them not just wet
  3. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen Rockstar 100 Posts

lmfao well..OK THAN HAHAAHA does moon shine count??haha cuz i got some lol i allready talk stupid..so taht means ill talk like a smart person now??
  4. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey do you run shine in a black dodge like steve earl....
  5. KD7ONE

KD7ONE Rockstar 100 Posts

I believe that politicians drink more water than anyone else for obvious reasons
  6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well it is obvious that politicians drink 1000 times more water than the rest of us, as their are more s*&^ heads per capita in DC. They even beat out the crack heads down the street.
  7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Coach you are speaking the truth on that one.
  8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Grandma would whip me good if I lied.
    Just don't show her the reference to a crappy situation .
  9. Bowtie Man

Bowtie Man Member

Drink more beer!!! lesson learned
  10. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Thats a good one:rofl: