Beer vs Water

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by RockHead, Apr 1, 2007.

1. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of ****.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer (or rum, whiskey, wine or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:

Water = Poo
    Beer = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink beer and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of ****.

There's no need to thank me for this valuable information; I'm doing it as a public service.

2. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome Rockstar 100 Posts

I prefer beer/rum to water myself I like to drink things that have a taste to them not just wet

3. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen Rockstar 100 Posts

lmfao well..OK THAN HAHAAHA does moon shine count??haha cuz i got some lol i allready talk stupid..so taht means ill talk like a smart person now??

4. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey do you run shine in a black dodge like steve earl....

5. KD7ONE

KD7ONE Rockstar 100 Posts

I believe that politicians drink more water than anyone else for obvious reasons

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well it is obvious that politicians drink 1000 times more water than the rest of us, as their are more s*&^ heads per capita in DC. They even beat out the crack heads down the street.

7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Coach you are speaking the truth on that one.

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Grandma would whip me good if I lied.
    Just don't show her the reference to a crappy situation .

9. Bowtie Man

Bowtie Man Member

Drink more beer!!! lesson learned

10. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Thats a good one:rofl: