1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

beer...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by L0sts0ul, May 18, 2009.

1. L0sts0ul

L0sts0ul New Member

Yes, I posted this is suburban land because... well, we rock.

what kind of beers do y'all like? (assuming you are legal age of course :) )

just curious...

Ill post my replies in a bit with my top 10 :)

:great:
  2. trimhalifax

trimhalifax New Member

Canadian of course,Alexander Keiths,Corona
  3. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts

I like a lot of beers...Coors light, Killian's, Michelob Light, Newcastle and Yuengling is a good 1 from Pennsylvania.
  4. L0sts0ul

L0sts0ul New Member

well, personal favorites from top to bottom are kinda wierd.

1.) Pilsner
    2.) Kokanee
    3.) Corona
    4.) Tecate
    5.) Becks
    6.) Old English
    7.) Budweiser
    8.) Mickeys
    9.) Hoegaarden
    10.) Tuborg

I also really like single malt scotches and cognacs... but only good ones of course.

well, being canadian I have to like Rye of course too.

lol
  5. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member

Depends on the time of year for me. When it's cold I like a good dark beer like scotch ale. I would say right now my favorite is moose drool. Also love Killians, Honeyweissen, Sam Adams Boston Lager, Amber Bach, Scheiner Bach. The list goes on. Going to start brewing my own this summer. Let you know how that goes lol.

-Greg
  6. psu7104

psu7104 New Member

Shiner Bock hands down best ever and made in the Greatest state in the union TEXAS! and I have tried a lot of beers being a college student I find my self a beer connoisseur, as a mater of fact i had my first Moose Drool this past weekend, not bad.
  7. LisaO925

LisaO925 New Member

I have never tasted a beer that I like. I am however a proud Jaeger girl:party::glasses:
  8. 1_low_rider

1_low_rider New Member

ANYTHING DRAFT, brand doesn't matter!
  9. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts

Even though 'burb folks rule, I have to move this to the proper forum, sorry.

Oh, and I don't drink, but I prefer Coors Light myself.
  10. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Magic Hat #9, smithwicks, all sam adams seasonals especially summer ale and oktoberfest, and for cheap beer nothing beats a PBR