1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

before and after photos :)

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Z28Johnny, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Z28Johnny

Z28Johnny Rockstar

So I picked up my new rims and tires today. Went from a 245-75-16 to a 305-50-20... WOW I love them

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

That is a tough lookin truck...nice rims.
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Your Rims Look Great :great:.........Who makes them???
  4. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

wow what a difference. not too loud, but not too soft. nice upgrade
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sure made a difference in the looks! How did it change the ride?
  6. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Nice rims, looks alot tougher with them on!!!
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  7. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Wow that looks totally different! Good Choice.
  8. Z28Johnny

Z28Johnny Rockstar

Thank you for the kind responses. The rims are MB motoring Razors. They are from Discount Tire. There was a store a couple cities away from me that had these new in the box sitting around for a while and where advertising them in the local ads for $65 per rim. I had a co-worker who lived there pick them up and went to a local Discount Tires. I had them match an online price for the Nittos. I'm very happy with the deal I got and happy with the looks.

The ride home seemed solid. The road noise was much much quieter than the old ones. I did some full turns and went through some dips and it doesn't appear like I have any rubbing issues. I'm going to drive it to work a few times this week (it isn't my daily driver) to make sure all is all right before I tow my toy hauler camping over Labor Day weekend.

Thank you,
    John
  9. bigburb

bigburb Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Wow! those definitely stand out. Good choice! :great: In my opinion, rims and tires are the biggest and best thing someone can do to improve the looks of their truck.
  10. daweinah

daweinah Rockstar 100 Posts

Looks really good from the front!