Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Believe it or not, I'm here at 47 for the first time

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Bare, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Bare

Bare New Member

I've owned a number of Chevy trucks in my life ranging from 72 - 94. My latest is a 90 Stepside 4X4 I found dirt cheap. It has some rust but that's an easy fix. Bought some 96 3500 power doors this weekend and plan to change them out. I have a wiring harness from a 91 and the plugs to change out the old plugs. I actually broke a window in the the new door and will replace it with my door window. Next I have the fender flares with running boards that I will be installing after I get them painted with that black bed liner... Looking for a step by step article for installing a door window if anyone know of one. Thank you for reading

2. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Hi Bare, welcome to the site (I've got ya beat by a couple of years, hehe).

Check Youtube, some one has probably posted a glass change how-to.

3. Bare

Bare New Member

Thank you, I will. I hope to have this all done this weekend

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Bare, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:

5. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!

6. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!

7. Bare

Bare New Member

New doors are on and window installed, thanks to my 15 y/o son for his help. Next is the fiberglass steps with front fender flares and wiring for power windows and locks 20130729_140517.jpg

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!