1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Belltech installed

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by POPO, Jun 17, 2011.

1. POPO

POPO New Member

Well I got my truck in april and have been planning on doing this since. Got it done this morning and I have to say I'm glad I did. No more 4x4 look to the rear and 2WD look on the front.

Next will be to figure out if I wanna color match the handles or go chrome.. input?

silverado.jpg
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks good, I would color match the handles.
  3. schultzie

schultzie New Member

i agree i would color match as well. think it would look much cleaner
  4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks good, but I would go lower! X2 on color matched handles.
  5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Your Truck looks Good.....and I'm with the others on Color Matching the Door Handles.....2 Places to look at for Color Matching door handles is....Jennings Parts and Quirk Parts...both of them are on E-bay.
  6. jojovortecmax07

jojovortecmax07 New Member

That is only a 2" drop? I measured mine and though that I would need to drop my rear 4" to make it level with the front. But your 2" looks perfect. I will go ahead and order a 2" drop right now if that is how it looks when done.
  7. POPO

POPO New Member

Hey JoJo just order the Belltech 6401 and it gives you 2" with the shackles and when you remove the rear block from the leafs, you get another inch. I couldnt be happier. The ride quailty didnt change one bit and I've got the look I want.
  8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Post some pictures when you get the new parts installed.