Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best $27 ever spent

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Outlaw19, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Outlaw19

Outlaw19 Member

Today I bought an undercoating sprayer from Canadian tire. It is such good quality and will spray anything from used motor oil to bed liner through it. I completely undercoated my truck in less than half an hour. Much better than paying $134 for a krown spray. Highly recommend this product.
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

do have a pick or a link to the gun you bought? I searched their site and only came up with a HVLP gun that in the FAQ says not to us it for undercoating.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Photos! That's what this thread needs.
  4. Outlaw19

Outlaw19 Member

Heres a picture

[​IMG]here's a picture. I couldn't find it on the web site. You will find it in the paint and body work section. You must also buy a can of undercoating because it threads onto the gun. After you use all of it up replace with tranny fluid and diesel fuel. Great homemade undercoating.
    ju[​IMG]