Best $27 ever spent

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Outlaw19, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Outlaw19

Outlaw19 Member

Today I bought an undercoating sprayer from Canadian tire. It is such good quality and will spray anything from used motor oil to bed liner through it. I completely undercoated my truck in less than half an hour. Much better than paying $134 for a krown spray. Highly recommend this product.
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

do have a pick or a link to the gun you bought? I searched their site and only came up with a HVLP gun that in the FAQ says not to us it for undercoating.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Photos! That's what this thread needs.
  4. Outlaw19

Outlaw19 Member

Heres a picture

[​IMG]here's a picture. I couldn't find it on the web site. You will find it in the paint and body work section. You must also buy a can of undercoating because it threads onto the gun. After you use all of it up replace with tranny fluid and diesel fuel. Great homemade undercoating.
  5. DDelle338

DDelle338 New Member

Tranny fluid & diesel fuel?
  6. Chesters

Chesters Well-Known Member 1 Year ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

old motor oil and diesel works well also, washes off by the end of winter with all the salt and chemicals they put down
  7. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Hmmm got to get me one of those. I find the plastic gaskets around the door handles on my 2000 Impala have all swelled from my current under coating being used. It's also made a plastic trim peice attached to the underside of the engine hood to go all wavy, so it has expanded as well...
  8. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Same as mine.... I bought as a kit. Only thing it has issues with is the rubberized undercoating.