1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Best 33in Mud Terrian

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by ahmitchell1, Sep 14, 2009.

1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What yall think i was thinkin Nitto Mud Grappler

2. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Toyo mt is my choice:)

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Best 33 in Mud Terrian

Ive always liked the BFG mud terrian, both the old and newer design. I keep mine rotated, balanced and the front aligned and get anywhere from 50,000 to 55,000 miles out of em. And they ride good and not to noisey.

4. ahmitchell1

I dont mine noise or ride quality i just want a mean offroad tire with retty god wearr

5. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Take a look at the Goodyear Duratrac, it is rated very high for mud and snow, which you dont see often in a mud tire capable tire as alot of them are not the best for snow

6. ahmitchell1

The most snow i get is one day every 2 years. but i do like the tire its aggressive

7. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

ive been using cooper discoverers.i love em.affordable,last pretty long, and the best part is i have yet to get my truck stuck with em.and im with you on the noise.i dont care how loud they get as long as they keep me from walkin back to the house

8. zachh1020

zachh1020 Rockstar 100 Posts

My Favorites are Dayton Timberline MTs. Nice mix of function and cost. Pretty cheap for MTs.

9. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Goodyear MT/R both old and new design are great tires, the duratrac is an aggressive all terrain not a mud tire but does work great, it is designed for the contractor who is on the muddy job sites all day

10. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i'm wanting to put a set of the nitto's on my truck but haven't really heard any good/bad from anyone about them