1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best Aftermarket Console/Armrest for Bench Seat (07 Classic)

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Ryobi, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Ryobi

Ryobi New Member

I'm looking for an aftermarket Console/Armrest for the non-movable middle of my 2007 Silverado Classic bench front seat. I have the 40/20/40 seat where the middle does not move, nor does it fold down. All the aftermarket ones looks similar. I'm looking for one thats stable enough to use as an armrest.
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I honestly would go to the junk yard and take the center seat out of a 1999-2007 (classic) jump seat with the folt down center arm rest/console. that way it looks the way its supposed to and will hold up to anything you can throw at it. It is just a bolt in affair and i know the junk yard up here charges $50 for one.
  3. Ryobi

Ryobi New Member

Not a bad idea. If I could find one that looked (and smelled) like new, I'd do that in a heartbeat.
  4. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well you can always clean it up if it is a little dirty.