1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best All Around AT Tire

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by kgibson181, Jul 20, 2009.

1. kgibson181

kgibson181 New Member 1000 Posts

Post which AT tire that you think beats out the rest. I'll start, BFG AT are very good on the highway, in mud, and sand, and they are pretty quiet. Plus they can last up to 6x,xxx with proper rotation and balancing. Thats why BF Goodrich AT is my all terrain tire choice
  2. tattooed4life

tattooed4life New Member

I'm running a set of Nitto Terra Grapplers on my yukon and are the best tires I've ever bought. I've been rotating them every 5000 miles and last time I had it done discount tire told me I had 39,000 on them and easily 1/2 the tread left. Not bad for a tire that has no mileage rating.
  3. freddie

freddie New Member

I like the BFG ATs also
  4. Jimmiee

Jimmiee New Member 1000 Posts

I bought the Cooper STs which are very similar to the BFGs except 70 apiece cheaper.

Mr Cheapskate
  5. kylegillean

kylegillean Former Member

toyo open countrys suck. they cost just as much as bfgs and barely have any tread when they are new. cant wait too get mickey thompsons in the spring with my chrome dick cepeks
  6. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts

I love the Goodyear Wrangler silent armor 50k warranty and with proper rotation and a good alignment they can easily last 60k plus miles
  7. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts

I like the Coopers!
  8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

BFG A/Ts. Always get 60,000-65,000 out of mine with proper normal care (rotate,balance, proper air and alinement). Love em.
  9. z71Hauler

z71Hauler New Member

Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10. Pretty good off-road, GREAT in the rain, and on-highway.
  10. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts

Toyo open country tires DO NOT SUCK!!! I've talked to alot of people who have gotten 40,000+ on their mt's and i really dig mine:na::na:.