Best carpet cleaner??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by vncj96, Dec 3, 2009.

1. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have some really old stains in the carpet of my truck, any suggestions for great cleaners?? I am to the point of trying that carpet paint and dye the carpet in the beast black, has anyone done this??

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I have the Bissel Little Green Spot Bot, which I bought at Wal-Mart for $99.99. I use it on my trucks interior all the time, the only thing I have used it for though is getting mud stains or salt stains and buildup off of the carpet. It heats the water which is a nice feature, and then the wand itself has two round brushes that move in reverse of each other to give a real ruff scrubbing motion to the carpet. It automaticaly dispenses the shampoo out of the wand with the heated water, and then when your done shampooing it you push another button and it vacuumes all the crud and soap back into it's 1 gallon canister. I always put scotch guard back down after I do this too, helps keep the stains off for future wear and tear.

3. 97chevz71

97chevz71 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Adams carpet and apolstry cleaner.s my farther got in my truck the other day and got deer blood on my seat and on my carpet on the door it took it right offf. there has been nothing i cant tackle.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1aHgWIh2o&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Adam's Polishes Video Vol. 6 - Chapter 19[/ame]

4. Stouffer

Stouffer Rockstar 100 Posts

I have used purple power on everything and it has worked great for me. Used on the head liner of my old VW and carpets around the house

5. detailjohn

detailjohn Rockstar 100 Posts

RESOLVE Carpet Cleaner...

6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

x2 on Resolve Carpet Cleaner!!

7. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

x3 on resolve..I keep a bottle in my truck and so far it has cleaned every stain I've had