1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Best leather cleaner& conditioner

Discussion in 'Detailing & Truck Care' started by marko54, Dec 3, 2011.

1. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Looking for some suggestions. need to cleanup my seats. i use mequires general interior cleaner but not sure its the best for leather. Is Zymol the best or is there better?

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sadle soap or Lexol makes some very good leather care products...

1 person likes this.
  3. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Thanks, i'm headed out gona pickup a bottle of the Lexol 3 in 1 leather cleaner/conditioner and give it a shot.

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I've always used Meguires 2 stage leather cleaner on my Katzkin seat covers, it has aloe in it which softens the leather and keeps it from cracking.

5. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I used Lexol cleaner and conditioner on my truck after 7,800 miles. The cleaner removed a lot of junk off the front seats, and the steering wheel. The conditioner left the seats and steering wheel with a beautiful shine, and it doesnt feel oily, sticky, etc... I totally recommend this product!