1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

best leveling kit

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by STEPHENSON121588, Aug 27, 2009.

1. STEPHENSON121588

STEPHENSON121588 New Member

i have a 2007 nbs gmc sierra what is the best leveling kit? thanks
  2. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

3. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

if you wanna lower the back, autozone sells a 2 in drop shackle for 50 buks.

If you wanna lift the front, maybe someone with a lifted one will chime in and give you better advice. :)
  4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Readylift makes the biggest one that i have found at 2.25 inches. Hope that helps
    Thats the one i have
  5. CornhuskerChevy

CornhuskerChevy Rockstar

I have a 2.25" ReadyLift on my 07 Silverado. It raised the front a nice amount, still a little lower in the front by an inch or so but i like a little rake left in mine so its perfect. The handling does change a little, almost for the better in my opinion from stock, and the ride does not change a bit.
  6. Shorty 71

Hey cornhusker thanks for the info, my leveling kit isn't on yet still waiting on my offroad shop. Readylift does make a great product after much research. Btw i use to work in northplatt for union pacific, love that part of the country. After being there for a while i saw how crazy you guys are for your cornhuskers, they have a great program. Peace
  7. CornhuskerChevy

CornhuskerChevy Rockstar

We do love our Huskers haha. But I just uploaded a pic and am workin on more of my truck today. So if you want to look feel free. Should be under photo galleries named "Pasture Pics" Hope it helps ya decide
  8. Shorty 71

Husker truck looks good, nice pics!
  9. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Ready lift or Rough Country for the nnbs, any kit is good just stay away from the daystar polyurethane leveling kits. They compress and give you less than half the advertised lift.
  10. drkbluZ71

drkbluZ71 New Member

rough country

i installed the rough country leveling system which came with keys and a 3in block, new u-bolts and shocks with shock boots for $240 shipped to the house. it is a good system and easy to install about 2 hours. it lifted my truck enough to fit a 35x12.50x17 super swamper Ltb. i have pictures on my page if your interested in seeing how it looked. i now have a rancho suspension lift.